MS KB2987114: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer
High Nessus Plugin ID 77580
SynopsisThe remote host has an ActiveX control installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote host is missing KB2987114. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Unspecified memory corruption issues exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0547, CVE-2014-0549, CVE-2014-0550, CVE-2014-0551, CVE-2014-0552, CVE-2014-0555)
- An unspecified error exists that allows cross-origin policy violations. (CVE-2014-0548)
- A use-after-free error exists that allows arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0553)
- An unspecified error exists that allows an unspecified security bypass. (CVE-2014-0554)
- Unspecified errors exist that allow memory leaks leading to easier defeat of memory address randomization.
- Heap-based buffer overflow errors exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0556, CVE-2014-0559)
SolutionInstall Microsoft KB2987114.