New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote service is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the remote web server uses a version of OpenSSL 0.9.8 prior to 0.9.8zb. The OpenSSL library is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A memory double-free error exists related to handling DTLS packets that allows denial of service attacks.
- An unspecified error exists related to handling DTLS handshake messages that allows denial of service attacks due to large amounts of memory being consumed.
- A memory leak error exists related to handling specially crafted DTLS packets that allows denial of service attacks. (CVE-2014-3507)
- An error exists related to 'OBJ_obj2txt' and the pretty printing 'X509_name_*' functions which leak stack data, resulting in an information disclosure. (CVE-2014-3508)
- A NULL pointer dereference error exists related to handling anonymous ECDH cipher suites and crafted handshake messages that allow denial of service attacks against clients. (CVE-2014-3510)
SolutionUpgrade to OpenSSL 0.9.8zb or later.