New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Opera installed on the remote host is prior to version 22. It is, therefore, reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the bundled version of Chromium :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'styles' and 'SVG' handling. (CVE-2014-1743, CVE-2014-1745)
- An integer overflow error exists related to audio handling. (CVE-2014-1744)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to media filters. (CVE-2014-1746)
- A user-input validation error exists related to handling local MHTML files that could allow for universal cross-site scripting (UXSS) attacks.
- An unspecified error exists related to the scrollbar that could allow UI spoofing. (CVE-2014-1748)
- Various unspecified errors. (CVE-2014-1749)
- An error exists related to the 'Blick' 'SpeechInput' feature that could allow click-jacking and information disclosure. (CVE-2014-3803)
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpgrade to Opera 22 or later.