New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 35.0.1916.114. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'styles' and 'SVG' handling. (CVE-2014-1743, CVE-2014-1745)
- An integer overflow error exists related to audio handling. (CVE-2014-1744)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to media filters. (CVE-2014-1746)
- A user-input validation error exists related to handling local MHTML files. (CVE-2014-1747)
- An unspecified error exists related to the scrollbar that could allow UI spoofing. (CVE-2014-1748)
- Various unspecified errors. (CVE-2014-1749)
- An error exists related to the 'Blick' 'SpeechInput' feature that could allow click-jacking and information disclosure. (CVE-2014-3803)
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 35.0.1916.114 or later.