SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionVersion 3.1.22 (released 2014-03-03)
- libgnutls: Corrected certificate verification issue (GNUTLS-SA-2014-2)
- libgnutls: Corrected issue in gnutls_pcert_list_import_x509_raw when provided with invalid data. Reported by Dmitriy Anisimkov.
- libgnutls: Corrected timeout issue in subsequent to the first DTLS handshakes.
- libgnutls: Removed unconditional not-trusted message in gnutls_certificate_verification_status_print() when used with OpenPGP certificates. Reported by Michel Briand.
- libgnutls: All ciphersuites that were available in TLS1.0 or later are now made available in SSL3.0 or later to prevent any incompatibilities with servers that negotiate them in SSL 3.0.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mingw-gnutls package.