SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionExcerpt from upstream NEWS: 06 Mar 2014, PHP 5.5.10
- Fixed Request #66574i (Allow multiple paths in php_ini_scanned_path). (Remi)
- Fixed bug #45528 (Allow the DateTimeZone constructor to accept timezones per offset too). (Derick)
- Fixed bug #66731 (file: infinite recursion) (CVE-2014-1943). (Remi)
- Fixed bug #66820 (out-of-bounds memory access in fileinfo) (CVE-2014-2270). (Remi)
- Implemented ldap_modify_batch (https://wiki.php.net/rfc/ldap_modify_batch). (Ondrej Hosek)
- Fixed bug #66501 (Add EC key support to php_openssl_is_private_key). (Mark Zedwood)
- Added warning for dangerous client encoding and remove possible injectionsfor pg_insert()/pg_update()/pg_delete()/pg_select(). (Yasuo)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.