Google Chrome < 33.0.1750.117 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 72617
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a version prior to 33.0.1750.117. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to handling web components and layout. (CVE-2013-6653, CVE-2013-6655, CVE-2013-6658)
- A casting error exists related to SVG processing.
- Errors exist related to the XSS auditor that could lead to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6656, CVE-2013-6657)
- An error exists related to certificate validation and TLS handshake processing. (CVE-2013-6659)
- An error exists related to drag and drop handling that could lead to disclosure of information. (CVE-2013-6660)
- Various unspecified errors exist having unspecified impacts. (CVE-2013-6661)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 33.0.1750.117 or later.