New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.3
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 31.0.1650.48. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2013-2931)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to speech input elements, media elements, 'id' attribute strings, DOM ranges, and libjingle. (CVE-2013-6621, CVE-2013-6622, CVE-2013-6624, CVE-2013-6625, CVE-2013-6631)
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in SVG and HTTP parsing. (CVE-2013-6623, CVE-2013-6627)
- An address bar URI-spoofing vulnerability exists that is related to interstitial warnings. (CVE-2013-6626)
- A certificate validation security bypass issue exists during TLS renegotiation. (CVE-2013-6628)
- A memory corruption error exists in the libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo libraries when memory is uninitialized when decoding images with missing SOS data.
- A memory corruption error exists in the 'jdmarker.c' source file in the libjpeg-turbo library when processing Huffman tables. (CVE-2013-6630)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 31.0.1650.48 or later.