Google Chrome < 30.0.1599.66 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
High Nessus Plugin ID 70893
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 30.0.1599.66. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A race condition exists related to 'Web Audio'.
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist related to the 'Window.prototype' object, 'Web Audio', and URL parsing. (CVE-2013-2907, CVE-2013-2917, CVE-2013-2920)
- Several errors exist related to the address bar that could allow spoofing attacks. (CVE-2013-2908, CVE-2013-2915, CVE-2013-2916)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'inline-block' rendering, 'Web Audio', XSLT, PPAPI, XML document parsing, Windows color chooser dialog, DOM, the resource loader, the 'template' element and ICU.
(CVE-2013-2909, CVE-2013-2910, CVE-2013-2911, CVE-2013-2912, CVE-2013-2913, CVE-2013-2914, CVE-2013-2918, CVE-2013-2921, CVE-2013-2922, CVE-2013-2924)
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2013-2923)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 30.0.1599.66 or later.