New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote web application may be affected by multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its self-reported version number, the instance of Zabbix listening on the remote host is a version prior to 1.8.18rc1 / 2.0.9rc1 / 2.1.7. It is, therefore, potentially affected by multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities. The following API methods and parameters are reportedly affected :
- alert.get parameters : time_from, time_till
- event.get parameters : object, source, eventid_from, eventid_till
- graphitem.get parameter : type
- graph.get parameters : type
- graphprototype.get parameter : type
- history.get parameters : time_from, time_till
- trigger.get parameters : lastChangeSince, lastChangeTill, min_severity
- triggerprototype.get parameter : min_severity
- usergroup.get parameter : status
Additionally, code used to add objects such as graphs or maps to favorites is reportedly also affected by SQL injection attacks. The 'Dashboard', 'Graphs', 'Maps', 'Latest data', and 'Screens' pages in the 'Monitoring' section are reported to be affected.
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied on the version in the Zabbix login page.
SolutionUpdate Zabbix to version 1.8.18rc1 / 2.0.9rc1 / 2.1.7 or later.