MS13-067: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2834052)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 69827
SynopsisThe remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe versions of Office SharePoint Server, SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Foundation, or Office Web Apps installed on the remote host are affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A denial of service vulnerability exits that could cause the W3WP process to stop responding. (CVE-2013-0081)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps parse content in specially crafted files. (CVE-2013-1315)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way SharePoint Server handles unassigned workflows.
- An unspecified cross-site scripting vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-3179)
- An unspecified POST cross-site scripting vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-3180)
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist in the way that Microsoft Office software parses specially crafted files. (CVE-2013-2847, CVE-2013-3848, CVE-2013-3849, CVE-2013-3857, CVE-2013-3858)
SolutionMicrosoft has released a set of patches for SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Foundation 2013, and Office Web Apps 2010.