Fedora 19 : python-keystoneclient-0.2.3-7.fc19 (2013-14302)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 69361
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSelective backports from stable/grizzly :
- Ec2Signer: Initial support for v4 signature verification.
- Allow signature verification for older boto versions.
- Default signing_dir to secure temp dir.
- Fix memcache encryption middleware. (CVE-2013-2166, CVE-2013-2167)
- Check token expiry. (CVE-2013-2104)
- Allow secure user password update. (CVE-2013-2013)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected python-keystoneclient package.