Fedora 18 : fdupes-1.51-1.fc18 (2013-13166)
High Nessus Plugin ID 69145
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Added support for 64-bit file offsets on 32-bit systems.
- Using tty for interactive input instead of regular stdin. This is to allow feeding filenames via stdin in future versions of fdupes without breaking interactive deletion feature.
- Fixed some typos in --help.
- Turned C++ style comments into C style comments.
- Update to latest upstream release. Package
- Added patch to fix security bugs BZ#865591 & 865592.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected fdupes package.