SynopsisThe remote application server may be affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionIBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5 before Fix Pack 8.5.5 appears to be running on the remote host and is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- The TLS protocol in the GSKIT component is vulnerable to a plaintext recovery attack. (CVE-2013-0169, PM85211)
- The WS-Security run time contains a flaw that could be triggered by a specially crafted SOAP request to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-0482, PM76582)
- A flaw exists relating to OAuth that could allow a remote attacker to obtain someone else's credentials.
(CVE-2013-0597, PM85834, PM87131)
- A flaw exists relating to OpenJPA that is triggered during deserialization, which could allow a remote attacker to write to the file system and potentially execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-1768, PM86780, PM86786, PM86788, PM86791)
- An unspecified cross-site scripting vulnerability exists related to the administrative console. (CVE-2013-2967, PM78614)
- An unspecified vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-2975)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists relating to incorrect caching by the administrative console.
- An improper process initialization flaw exists on UNIX platforms that could allow a local attacker to execute arbitrary commands. (CVE-2013-3024, PM86245)
SolutionApply Fix Pack 8.5.5 for version 8.5 (18.104.22.168) or later.