Fedora 19 : zeroinstall-injector-2.3-1.fc19 (2013-12414)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 68886
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- upstream now ships an experimental OCaml front-end, this is not yet enabled
- Add fish-shell command completion
- Allow relative files in <archive> and <file> for local feeds. This makes it easy to test feeds before passing them to 0repo.
Bug fixes :
- Better handling of default=' in <environment> bindings.
This now specifies that the default should be ', overriding any system default.
- Fixed --refresh with 'download' and 'run' for apps.
- Updated ssl_match_hostname based on latest bug-fixes.
This fix is intended to fix a denial-of-service attack, which doesn't really matter to 0install, but we might as well have the latest version.
- Better error when the <rename> source does not exist.
- Allow selecting local archives even in offline mode.
- Support the use of the system store with recipes. This is especially important now that we treat all downloads as recipes!
- Removed old zeroinstall-add.desktop file.
Changes for APIs we depend on
- Cope with more PyGObject API changes. Based on patch in http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/6369
- Keep gobject and glib separate. Sometimes we need GLib, sometimes we need GObject.
- Updates to avoid PyGIDeprecationWarning.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected zeroinstall-injector package.