Fedora 19 : php-pecl-radius-1.2.7-1.fc19 (2013-11911)
High Nessus Plugin ID 67330
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionRPM change :
- provide the ZTS extension
- Fix a security issue in radius_get_vendor_attr() by enforcing checks of the VSA length field against the buffer size. (Adam)
- Support added for PHP 5.4 and 5.5. (Johannes)
- Fixed bug #60885 (Radius module causing Apache segmentation fault). (Adam)
- Fixed a crash when calling radius_server_secret() with no servers configured. (Adam)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-pecl-radius package.