Fedora 18 : ReviewBoard-1.7.11-1.fc18 (2013-11646)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 67316
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- New upstream release 1.7.11
- http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboa rd/1.7.11/
- Bug Fixes :
- Fixed compatibility with Python 2.5
- Fixed the drop-down arrow by Support and the account name on older versions of Internet Explorer
- New upstream release 1.7.10
- http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboa rd/1.7.10/
- Security Updates :
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability where users could trigger script errors under certain conditions in auto-complete widgets
- Web API Changes :
- Added n ?order-by=<fieldname> query parameter for comment resources, allowing ordering by fields such as line numbers (for diff comments)
- Added a filename field to screenshot resources, which provides the base filename (without path) of the screenshot
- Added a review_url field to screenshot resources, which provides the URL to the screenshot review page
- Added a thumbnail_url field to screenshot comment resources, which provides the URL to the snippet of the screenshot being commented on
- Added a link_text field to file attachment comment resources, which shows the text for any link pointing to the file. This may differ depending on the comment
- Added a review_url field to file attachment comment resources, which provides the URL to the review page for the file
- Added a thumbnail_html field to file attachment comment resources, which provides HTML for rendering the thumbnail of the portion of the file being rendered, if any
- UI Changes :
- Improved the look and feel of the issue summary table.
It's cleaner and no longer looks odd with long comment text
- Bug Fixes :
- Editing or reordering dashboard columns no longer breaks after the dashboard reloads
- Relative timestamps in the dashboard no longer break after the dashboard reloads
- The maximum size of the timezone has increased, allowing for longer timezone strings
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected ReviewBoard package.