Fedora 18 : python-bugzilla-0.9.0-1.fc18 (2013-11419)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 67311
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Rebased to version 0.9.0
- bugzilla: modify: add --dependson (Don Zickus)
- bugzilla: new: add --groups option (Paul Frields)
- bugzilla: modify: Allow setting nearly every bug parameter
- NovellBugzilla implementation removed, can't get it to work
- Gracefully handle private bugs (bz #963979)
- Raise error if python-magic is needed (bz #951572)
- CVE-2013-2191: Add SSL host and cert validation (bz #975961, bz #951594)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected python-bugzilla package.