Fedora 17 : glpi-0.83.9.1-1.fc17 (2013-11413)
High Nessus Plugin ID 67310
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpstream changelog :
- Bug #4306: Notification on delete document
- Bug #4308: Knowbase : encoding issue to clean search
- Bug #4309: Items disappear when you click in tabscrollermenu (vertical list of tabs)
- Bug #4310: Password with < or >
- Bug #4313: Search problem on tab group view in central
- Bug #4329: Task status in notification
- Bug #4332: CronAlertNotClosed : problem of sending after X days : date control error
- Bug #4341: Problem user notification edition
- Bug #4348: Recursivity for license in search engine
- Bug #4352: Entity alert bug
- Bug #4355: avoid 'Mailbox is empty' with mail collector
- Bug #4367: Cannot use as default view a public bookmark
- Bug #4372: CVE-2013-2226 Security : filtering REQUEST as POST and GET
- Bug #4375: CVE-2013-2225 + CVE-2013-2227 : Security fix ( serialize + filter classname for autoload)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected glpi package.