Fedora 18 : java-1.7.0-openjdk-22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199.fc18 (2013-11285)
High Nessus Plugin ID 67304
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Updated to latest IcedTea7-forest 2.3.10
- arm tarball updated to 2.1.9
- build bumped to 25
- temporarly swithced to intree lcms as it have security fixes (patch 500)
- added GENSRCDIR='$PWD/generated.build' to be able to
- removed (build)requires lcms2(-devel)
- this update is known to break icedtea-web. But also fixed icedtea-web was released. Be sure you have at least icedtea-web-1.4-1.fc18 installed before tesitn appelts/javaws
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk package.