Fedora 19 : mediawiki-1.20.5-1.fc19 (2013-7654)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 66593
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges since 1.20.4
- (bug 46590) Add hook AbortChangePassword to Special:ChangePassword
- (bug 47304) SECURITY: Check SVG xml encoding against whitelist
- Localisation updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- mwdocgen.php: Implement --version option.
- Remove svnstat stuff used in Doxygen generation
- (bug 43594) Correctly supress warnings that were missed after the upstream
- PHP change to E_STRICT being included in E_ALL.
- jshint: Allow global mw to be set in mediawiki.js
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mediawiki package.