Google Chrome < 27.0.1453.93 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 66556
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 27.0.1453.93 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist in SVG, media loader, Pepper resource handling, widget handling, speech handling, style resolution, media loader, and related to race condition with workers. (CVE-2013-2837, CVE-2013-2840, CVE-2013-2841, CVE-2013-2842, CVE-2013-2843, CVE-2013-2844, CVE-2013-2846, CVE-2013-2847)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists in v8.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists related to a bad casting in clipboard handling. (CVE-2013-2839)
- A memory safety issue exists related to Web Audio.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related to XSS Auditor. (CVE-2013-2848)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists related to drag and drop or copy and paste. (CVE-2013-2849)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 or later.