New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 27.0.1453.93 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist in SVG, media loader, Pepper resource handling, widget handling, speech handling, style resolution, media loader, and related to race condition with workers. (CVE-2013-2837, CVE-2013-2840, CVE-2013-2841, CVE-2013-2842, CVE-2013-2843, CVE-2013-2844, CVE-2013-2846, CVE-2013-2847)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists in v8.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists related to a bad casting in clipboard handling. (CVE-2013-2839)
- A memory safety issue exists related to Web Audio.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related to XSS Auditor. (CVE-2013-2848)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists related to drag and drop or copy and paste. (CVE-2013-2849)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 or later.