Fedora 17 : mediawiki-1.19.6-1.fc17 (2013-7701)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 66502
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges since 1.19.5
- (bug 47304) SECURITY: Check SVG xml encoding against whitelist
- (bug 46590) Added AbortChangePassword hook to allow extensions to abort password changes from Special:ChangePassword
- Localisation updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- mwdocgen.php: Implement --version option.
- Remove svnstat stuff used in Doxygen generation
- E_USER_DEPRECATED undefined prior to php 5.3
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mediawiki package.