SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of Firefox is earlier than 21.0 and is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Various memory safety issues exist. (CVE-2013-0801, CVE-2013-1669)
- It is possible to call a content level constructor that allows for the constructor to have chrome privileged access. (CVE-2013-1670)
- An information leakage exists because the file input control has access to the full path. (CVE-2013-1671)
- A local privilege escalation issues exists in the Mozilla Maintenance Service. (CVE-2013-1672)
- The Mozilla Maintenance Service on Windows is vulnerable to a previously fixed privilege escalation attack. Note that new installations of Firefox after version 12 are not affected by this issue. (CVE-2013-1673, CVE-2012-1942)
- A use-after-free vulnerability exists when resizing video while playing. (CVE-2013-1674)
- Some 'DOMSVGZoomEvent' functions are used without being properly initialized, which could lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2013-1675)
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist. (CVE-2013-1676, CVE-2013-1677, CVE-2013-1678, CVE-2013-1679, CVE-2013-1680, CVE-2013-1681)
SolutionUpgrade to Firefox 21.0 or later.