Fedora 19 : phpMyAdmin-3.5.8-1.fc19 (2013-5604)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 66181
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionphpMyAdmin 126.96.36.199 (2013-04-08) ===============================
- [bug] MariaDB reported as MySQL
- [bug] Incorrect header for Safari 6.0
- [bug] Attempt to open trigger for edit gives NULL
- [change] Use HTML5 DOCTYPE
- [security] Self-XSS on GIS visualisation page, reported by Janek Vind
- [bug] Incorrect keyhandler behaviour #2
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.