Fedora 17 : icedtea-web-1.3.2-0.fc17 (2013-5925)
High Nessus Plugin ID 66039
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Security Updates
- CVE-2013-1927, RH884705: fixed gifar vulnerability
- CVE-2013-1926, RH916774: Class-loader incorrectly shared for applets with same relative-path.
- Added new option in itw-settings which allows users to set JVM arguments when plugin is initialized.
- PR580: http://www.horaoficial.cl/ loads improperly
- Plugin PR1260: IcedTea-Web should not rely on GTK PR1157: Applets can hang browser after fatal exceptio
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected icedtea-web package.