SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpstream NEWS, 14 Mar 2012, PHP 5.4.13
- Fixed bug #64235 (Insteadof not work for class method in 5.4.11). (Laruence)
- Implemented FR #64175 (Added HTTP codes as of RFC 6585). (Jonh Wendell)
- Fixed bug #64142 (dval to lval different behavior on ppc64). (Remi)
- Fixed bug #64070 (Inheritance with Traits failed with error). (Dmitry)
CLI server :
- Fixed bug #64128 (buit-in web server is broken on ppc64). (Remi)
- mb_split() can now handle empty matches like preg_split() does. (Moriyoshi)
- Fixed bug #61930 (openssl corrupts ssl key resource when using openssl_get_publickey()). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #60840 (undefined symbol:
- Fixed timestamp update on Phar contents modification.
- Added check that soap.wsdl_cache_dir conforms to open_basedir (CVE-2013-1635). (Dmitry)
- Disabled external entities loading (CVE-2013-1643).
- Fixed bug #64264 (SPLFixedArray toArray problem).
- Fixed bug #64228 (RecursiveDirectoryIterator always assumes SKIP_DOTS). (patch by kriss at krizalys.com, Laruence)
- Fixed bug #64106 (Segfault on SplFixedArray[x] = y when extended). (Nikita Popov)
- Fixed bug #52861 (unset fails with ArrayObject and deep arrays). (Mike Willbanks)
- Fixed bug #64124 (IPv6 malformed). (Boris Lytochkin)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.