New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 26.0.1410.43 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'Web Audio' and the extension bookmarks API. (CVE-2013-0916, CVE-2013-0920)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to the URL loader. (CVE-2013-0917)
- An unspecified error exists related to 'drag and drop' actions and the developer tools. (CVE-2013-0918)
- An unspecified error exists related to website process isolation. (CVE-2013-0921)
- An error exists related to HTTP basic authentication and brute-force attacks. (CVE-2013-0922)
- A memory safety issue exists related to the 'USB Apps' API. (CVE-2013-0923)
- A permissions error exists related to extensions API and file permissions. (CVE-2013-0924)
- URLs can be leaked to extensions even if the extension does not have the 'tabs' permission. (CVE-2013-0925)
- An error exists related to 'active tags' and the paste action that has unspecified impact. (CVE-2013-0926)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43 or later.