SynopsisReport iOS devices older than 6.1.3.
DescriptionThe mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than version 6.1.3. This version contains security-related fixes for the following issues :
- A state management error exists related to 'Mach-O' files and overlapping segments that could allow execution of unsigned code. (CVE-2013-0977)
- An error exists related to the ARM prefetch abort handler that could allow disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2013-0978)
- An error exists related to 'lockdownd' and file permissions restrictions. (CVE-2013-0979)
- An error exists related to screen locking that could allow unauthorized access. (CVE-2013-0980)
- An error exists related to IOUSBDeviceFamily driver used pipe object pointers that could allow execution of arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-0981)
- A variable casting error exists related to the bundled 'WebKit' component and SVG handling. (CVE-2013-0912)
SolutionApple has released a set of patches for iOS-based devices.