New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.8
SynopsisThe remote Mandriva Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionMultiple security issues were identified and fixed in OpenJDK (icedtea6) :
- S8006446: Restrict MBeanServer access
- S8006777: Improve TLS handling of invalid messages
- S8007688: Blacklist known bad certificate
- S7123519: problems with certification path
- S8007393: Possible race condition after JDK-6664509
- S8007611: logging behavior in applet changed
The updated packages provides icedtea6-1.11.8 which is not vulnerable to these issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.