MS KB2805940: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10
High Nessus Plugin ID 64587
SynopsisThe remote host has a vulnerable ActiveX control installed.
DescriptionThe remote host is missing KB2805940. The installed version of Adobe Flash ActiveX control is potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373, CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366, CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642, CVE-2013-1367)
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649, CVE-2013-1374, CVE-2013-0644)
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638, CVE-2013-0647)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-0637)
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
SolutionInstall Microsoft KB2805940.