Adobe AIR for Mac 3.x <= 126.96.36.1990 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB13-05)
High Nessus Plugin ID 64585
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR 3.x on the remote Mac OS X host is 188.8.131.520 or earlier. It is, therefore, reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373, CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366, CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642, CVE-2013-1367)
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649, CVE-2013-1374, CVE-2013-0644)
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638, CVE-2013-0647)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-0637)
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2067 or later.