Flash Player <= 10.3.183.51 / 11.5.502.149 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB13-05)
High Nessus Plugin ID 64584
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on the remote Windows host is 11.x equal or prior to 11.5.502.149, or 10.x equal or prior to 10.3.183.51. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373, CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366, CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642, CVE-2013-1367)
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649, CVE-2013-1374, CVE-2013-0644)
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638, CVE-2013-0647)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-0637)
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.63 / 11.6.602.168 or later, or Google Chrome PepperFlash 11.6.602.167 or later.