Adobe AIR 3.x <= 184.108.40.2060 Buffer Overflow (APSB13-05)
High Nessus Plugin ID 64583
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR 3.x on the remote Windows host is 220.127.116.110 or earlier. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373, CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366, CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642, CVE-2013-1367)
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649, CVE-2013-1374, CVE-2013-0644)
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638, CVE-2013-0647)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-0637)
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1687 or later.