Fedora 18 : libvirt-0.10.2.3-1.fc18 (2013-1644)
High Nessus Plugin ID 64477
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Rebased to version 0.10.2.3
- Fix libxl driver to build against xen 4.2 (bz #870689)
- Fix possible crash when destroying guests (bz #877110)
- Fix loading sysctl file (bz #887017)
- Fix svirt memory leak (bz #890039)
- Fix attaching PCI netdev to VM (bz #893131)
- Fix libvirtd segfault on shutdown (bz #903184)
- Raise mem limit to stop qemu processes from getting OOM killed (bz #903432)
- CVE-2013-0170 libvirt: use-after-free in virNetMessageFree() (bz #893450, bz #905173)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libvirt package.