Fedora 16 : asterisk-220.127.116.11-1.fc16 (2013-0992)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 64369
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release :
- --- app_meetme: Fix channels lingering when hung up under certain conditions (Closes issue ASTERISK-20486.
Reported by Michael Cargile)
- --- Fix stuck DTMF when bridge is broken. (Closes issue ASTERISK-20492. Reported by Jeremiah Gowdy)
- --- Improve Code Readability And Fix Setting natdetected Flag (Closes issue ASTERISK-20724. Reported by Michael L. Young)
- --- Fix extension matching with the '-' char. (Closes issue ASTERISK-19205. Reported by Philippe Lindheimer, Birger 'WIMPy' Harzenetter)
- --- Fix call files when astspooldir is relative. (Closes issue ASTERISK-20593. Reported by James Le Cuirot)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog :
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected asterisk package.