New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisReport iOS devices older than 6.1.
DescriptionThe mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than version 6.1. This version contains security-related fixes for the following issues :
- An error related to 'EUC-JP' encoding could allow cross- site scripting attacks. (CVE-2011-3058)
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 802.11i information handling that could allow remote attackers to disable WiFi. (CVE-2012-2619)
- An error exists related to certificate-based 'Apple ID' authentication that could allow improper trust extension. (CVE-2013-0963)
- An error exists related to the 'copyin' and 'copyout' functions that could allow a user-mode process to access the first page of kernel memory. (CVE-2013-0964)
- Many errors exist related to the bundled 'WebKit' components. (CVE-2012-2824, CVE-2012-2857, CVE-2012-2889, CVE-2012-3606, CVE-2012-3607, CVE-2012-3621, CVE-2012-3632, CVE-2012-3687, CVE-2012-3701, CVE-2013-0948, CVE-2013-0949, CVE-2013-0950, CVE-2013-0951, CVE-2013-0952, CVE-2013-0953, CVE-2013-0954, CVE-2013-0955, CVE-2013-0956, CVE-2013-0958, CVE-2013-0959, CVE-2013-0962, CVE-2013-0968)
- Two intermediate certificates, improperly issued by TURKTRUST certificate authority, are incorrectly trusted.
SolutionApple has released a set of patches for iOS-based devices.