Fedora 18 : php-pear-CAS-1.3.2-1.fc18 (2012-21084)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 63501
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges in version 1.3.2
Security Fixes :
- CVE-2012-5583 Missing CN validation of CAS server certificate [#58] (Joachim Fritschi)
Bug Fixes :
- Fix broken character encoding in Greek and French [#40] (Joachim Fritschi)
- Minor error corrections in a few example files  (Joachim Fritschi)
- Remove erroneous break statement [#44] (jbittel)
- Use X-Forwarded-Port [#45] (Andrew Kirkpatrick)
- Stop autoloader using set_include_path [#51/#52] (drysdaleb)
- Fix undefined property in the rebroadcast code [#47] (Joachim Fritschi)
- Enable getCookies on a proxied sevices [#56] (Adam Franco)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-pear-CAS package.