Fedora 16 : php-pear-CAS-1.3.2-1.fc16 (2012-21122)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 63460
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges in version 1.3.2
Security Fixes :
- CVE-2012-5583 Missing CN validation of CAS server certificate [#58] (Joachim Fritschi)
Bug Fixes :
- Fix broken character encoding in Greek and French [#40] (Joachim Fritschi)
- Minor error corrections in a few example files  (Joachim Fritschi)
- Remove erroneous break statement [#44] (jbittel)
- Use X-Forwarded-Port [#45] (Andrew Kirkpatrick)
- Stop autoloader using set_include_path [#51/#52] (drysdaleb)
- Fix undefined property in the rebroadcast code [#47] (Joachim Fritschi)
- Enable getCookies on a proxied sevices [#56] (Adam Franco)
Changes in version 1.3.1
Bug Fixes :
- Readd PEAR support to the package [#30] (Joachim Fritschi)
- fix a __autoload conflicts in the autoloader [#36] (Joachim Fritschi)
- fix PEAR code style errors  (Joachim Fritschi)
- properly unset variables during checkAuthenticate[#35] (Joachim Fritschi)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-pear-CAS package.