Fedora 16 : claws-mail-3.9.0-1.fc16 / claws-mail-plugins-3.9.0-2.fc16 (2012-18559)
High Nessus Plugin ID 63130
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
Description- Added IMAP server side search
- Added the file .claws-mail/extraheaderrc which holds editable extra headers to be added to compose window combobox
- Added 'Select html part of multipart messages' to the Folder Properties
- GnuPG: Consider marginal signature validity as untrusted
- The mimeview shortcuts are now user configurable
- Spell checker: Always show 'change dictionary' menu
- Filtering dialogue: TreeView type-ahead is now case insensitive
- Separated 'Mark all read' from 'Mark as read' and 'Ignore thread'
- Made 'Mark all read' confirmation button more clear
- Made the clickable area of the expander arrows in the folder list larger
- Made SSL client certificate error messages more meaningful
- The type of units required in the Extended Search information dialogue are now indicated
- Several speed-ups and optimizations
- Updated manual
- Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected claws-mail and / or claws-mail-plugins packages.