Fedora 18 : firefox-17.0-1.fc18 / thunderbird-17.0-1.fc18 / thunderbird-enigmail-1.4.6-2.fc18 / etc (2012-18731)
High Nessus Plugin ID 63048
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
Description- First revision of the Social API and support for Facebook Messenger
- Click-to-play blocklisting implemented to prevent vulnerable plugin versions from running without the user's permission (see blog post)
- Updated Awesome Bar experience with larger icons
- SVG FillPaint and StrokePaint implemented
- Improvements that make the Web Console, Debugger and Developer Toolbar faster and easier to use
- New Markup panel in the Page Inspector allows easy editing of the DOM
- Sandbox attribute for iframes implemented, enabling increased security
- Over twenty performance improvements, including fixes around the New Tab page
- Pointer lock doesn't work in web apps (769150)
- Page scrolling on sites with fixed headers (780345)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.