Fedora 16 : bugzilla-4.0.9-1.fc16 (2012-18224)
High Nessus Plugin ID 63035
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThese releases fix a number of issues with Bugzilla.
- Confidential product and component names can be disclosed to unauthorized users if they are used to control the visibility of a custom field.
- When calling the 'User.get' WebService method with a 'groups' argument, it is possible to check if the given group names exist or not.
- Due to incorrectly filtered field values in tabular reports, it is possible to inject code which can lead to XSS.
- When trying to mark an attachment in a bug you cannot see as obsolete, the description of the attachment is disclosed in the error message.
- A vulnerability in swfstore.swf from YUI2 can lead to XSS.
Please refer to the security advisory for more details.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected bugzilla package.