Fedora 17 : openstack-glance-2012.1.2-2.fc17 (2012-18085)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 62978
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fix Glance Authentication bypass for image deletion
- Update to stable/essex 2012.1.2 including...
- Support zero-size image creation via the v1 API
- Allow admins to share images regardless of owner
- Log sensitive store info, rather than exposing over API
- Fix the qpid_heartbeat option to avoid connection timeouts
- Fix image.upload notification to not send stale metadata
- Include chunk_name in swift debug message
- Fix scrubber exception when microsecs in DB (PostgreSQL) dates
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openstack-glance package.