Fedora 17 : viewvc-1.1.17-1.fc17 (2012-16674)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 62825
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- security fix: escape 'extra' diff info to avoid XSS attack (issue #515)
- add 'binary_mime_types' configuration option and handling (issue #510)
- fix 'select for diffs' persistence across log pages (issue #512)
- remove lock status and filesize check on directories in remote SVN views
- fix bogus 'Annotation of' page title for non-annotated view (issue #514)
Version 1.1.17 (released 25-Oct-2012)
- fix exception caused by uninitialized variable usage (issue #516)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected viewvc package.