Fedora 16 : dracut-018-60.git20120927.fc16 (2012-14959)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 62526
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- run dracut-shutdown.service before shutdown.target Resolves: rhbz#840120
- do not create the initramfs world readable Resolves:
- mdraid: do the dracut shutdown, if a md raid is found
- mdraid: handle nested md raids
- mdraid: wait until devices are clean on shutdown Resolves: rhbz#732297 rhbz#840562
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected dracut package.