Flash Player for Mac <= 10.3.183.22 / 11.4.402.264 Code Execution (APSB12-19)
High Nessus Plugin ID 61623
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by a remote code execution vulnerability.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on the remote Mac OS host is 11.x equal to or earlier than 11.4.402.264, or 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.22. It is, therefore, potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-4163, CVE-2012-4164, CVE-2012-4165)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-4167)
- A cross-domain information leak vulnerability exists.
- A crash can be caused by a logic error involving multiple dialogs in Firefox. (CVE-2012-4171)
- A Matrix3D integer overflow vulnerability could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-5054)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.23, 11.4.402.265 or later.