Fedora 16 : qemu-0.15.1-7.fc16 (2012-11305)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 61472
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2012-2652: Possible symlink attacks with -snapshot (bz 825697, bz 824919)
- Fix systemtap tapsets (bz 831763)
- Fix qmp response race caused by spice server bug (bz 744015)
- Fix text mode screendumps (bz 819155)
- Don't renable ksm on update (bz 815156)
- Fix RPM install error on non-virt machines (bz 660629)
- Obsolete openbios to fix upgrade dependency issues (bz 694802)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected qemu package.