Fedora 17 : qemu-1.0.1-1.fc17 (2012-11302)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 61471
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fix systemtap tapsets (bz 831763)
- Fix VNC audio tunnelling (bz 840653)
- CVE-2012-2652: Possible symlink attacks with -snapshot (bz 825697, bz 824919)
- Don't renable ksm on update (bz 815156)
- Bump usbredir dep (bz 812097)
- Fix RPM install error on non-virt machines (bz 660629)
- Obsolete openbios to fix upgrade dependency issues (bz 694802)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected qemu package.