Fedora 17 : openstack-nova-2012.1.1-4.fc17 (2012-10939)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 60149
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Enable auto cleanup of old cached instance images
- Fix ram_allocation_ratio based over subscription
- Expose over quota exceptions via native API
- Return 413 status on over quota in the native API
- Fix call to network_get_all_by_uuids
- Fix libvirt get_memory_mb_total with xen
- Use compute_api.get_all in affinity filters (CVE-2012-3371)
- Use default qemu img cluster size in libvirt connect
- Ensure libguestfs has completed before proceeding
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openstack-nova package.