Apple iOS < 5.0.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 60025
SynopsisReport iOS devices older than 5.0.1.
DescriptionThe mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than version 5.0.1. Version 5.0.1 contains security-related fixes for the following vulnerabilities :
- Apple iOS and Mac OS X CFNetwork Cross-Domain Information Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3246)
- Apple iOS FreeType Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (CVE-2011-3439)
- Apple iOS Code Signing Security Bypass Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3442)
- Apple iOS Libinfo Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3441)
- Apple iPad Passcode Lock Local Security Bypass Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3440)
SolutionApple has released a set of patches for your iOS-based device.